Check out the community of Evergreen!
Check out the community of Conifer!
1. Ice cream in the winter is not uncommon
2. They wear shorts when it's 60 degrees
3. Any humidity reading over 30% is considered humid.
4. They know what the Continental Divide is.
5. They are prepared for snow the day after an 80 degree day.
6. They wear jeans and shorts to church.
7. Coloradoans call it Eliches, not Six Flags.
8. They aren't bothered by a bear on the front porch.
9. They notice the skies aren't as blue anywhere else.
10. They know school won't be cancelled even with 10" of snowfall.